From: Bill Lear (rael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 14:12:38

On Monday, January 3, 2005 at 09:19:02 (-0800) Robert Ramey writes:
>Bill Lear wrote:
>> I have spent several hours combing the documentation and archives, but
>> can't seem to find an answer to my problem.
>
>Should work as far as I'm concerned. [...]

I have discovered a way to cause the program to run properly, albeit
with a workaround that I would rather not use. If I change the base
class so that it is no longer abstract, and do not use the
BOOST_IS_ABSTRACT macro, the thing works properly.

Any idea on how I can fix things so I can keep the base class
abstract?

Thanks for the help.

Bill