From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 12:19:02

Bill Lear wrote:
> I have spent several hours combing the documentation and archives, but
> can't seem to find an answer to my problem.

Should work as far as I'm concerned.

I did build it and test it with vc 7.1 and it ran fine. When I get a little
time I'll try gcc 3.3. I don't have gcc 3.2 on my machine.

I notice that gcc 3.2.3 on linux passes all serialization tests
(http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/serializati
on.html ) so its not a known problem.

I would suggest the following:

a) try a text archive. This would tell us if its related to the specific
type of archive.
b) step through the code to determine the statement that fails. I know this
is a pain, but clearly something that is presumed to be working is not in
fact working as expected. This is the only way to fix find this.

Robert Ramey