From: matthew.j.polder_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-01-13 14:42:45

Hi,

I typically work on Windows and Unix. Our network has a bunch of shared
drives that I can access from both Windows and Unix by using the form:

//filesystem/some/path/

It looks like boost::filesystem is getting rid of the double slash at the
beginning and replacing it with a single slash. This will work on Unix but
WIndows needs the double slashes. Any way around this?

thanks,
matthew

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.