From: Daniel Goller (morfic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 01:43:49

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Whoops, for some reason I presumed this was a problem with an older gcc.

my fault for omitting the info by accident

> Anyway, I build here with gcc under cygwin. No problems (except wide char
> i/o not supported w/o stlport).

i can build it all fine, i will just have to stick to 2.15.90.0.3 of
binutils till i have a real solution

> This is the first I've heard of any such problem, so maybe is specific to
> something in your installation. Sorry I can say what it might be.

which is why i was hoping to get feedback from people with other distros
might just have to run a debian chroot/colinux sometime

thanks for your info, ill be looking into porting the serialization
change to 1.32.0 if the binutils issue can not be resolved