From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-14 09:27:47

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> <snip entire quoted message>
>
>>> When I first realized this, I was thinking about bumping up
>>> BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_METAFUNCTION_ARITY internally, so that, in fact,
>>> the maximum supported arity of placeholder expressions (but not
>>> everything else) would be BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_METAFUNCTION_ARITY + 1,
>>> but unfortunately never got to it. I'll consider fixing this for
>>> 1.33.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your feedback,
>>
>> Why not have the answers to the exercises in the book on-line so that
>> readers can look at them to further learn the library ?
>
> Someone has to write up the answers in a suitable form. That could
> amount to a lot of work, and we were about at our limit with finishing
> the book. People have volunteered to do that for other books. Maybe
> you'd like to take up the challenge? ;-)

I am a beginner trying to learn the MPL, and therefore not qualified to
offer answers to your exercises. I am surprised that when you wrote the
exercises you did not have at least theoretically correct or optimum answers
written down somewhere, even in brief form. But being that appears to be the
case, hopefully someone else, experienced in MPL, will take up the challenge
of providing an answer book, perhaps in on-line form, to your exercises.