From: Elvanör (elvanor2004_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-16 20:10:40

Since nobody answered my first question, I had to look up myself on the
code and found some kind of answer (at least, it works for me).

I just use, if I have a graph of type Graph (it is in fact an adjacency
list, but that is unimportant),

typedef typename Graph:vertex_bundled VertexType;

But I am still wondering if it is the "correct solution". For me it
works, however I don't understand why I use directly
Graph:vertex_bundled and not some kind of
graph_traits<Graph>::vertex_bundled thing...

I am new to traits (be it for STL iterators or Boost Graphs ) and don't
understand how it works internally (I just understand the basic concept
yet, and know how to use them). What is the whole purpose of having a
graph_traits class if something as simple as Graph:vertex_bundled
works? Why am I doing things like
graph_traits<Graph>::vertex_descriptor instead of just
Graph::vertex_descriptor then ??

Any help would be appreciated, and I still think the documentation
should mention how to get the type of the bundled properties.

Jean-Noël Rivasseau