From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-17 01:26:01

http://boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/tutorial.html#bbv2.tutorial.hell
> > and example in <v2-root>/example
>
> I was trying V1. Should I use V2? Is it stable? Is there much
difference?
> What is used now to build Boost?

I think I figured it out :-) Things got mu-uch better after I copied
bjam.exe into tools/build/v1, and made it the build directory. This dir
already contains all the needed files.

I wonder if this is what really needs to be done... or is it possible to do
the same with the PATH?

Thanks,
Arkadiy