From: Dimitris Xochelis (D.Xochellis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-31 06:57:07

Hi list,

I am very interested in the graph library, which I am planning to use
quite soon. My biggest concern is whether Graph Library can help me to
find a minimum spanning tree in an *directed* graph with weighted edges.
I know that for undirected graphs I can use either the Kruskal's
algorithm or the Prim's algorithm, that Graph Library already provides.
But what if I need to work with directed graphs?

Please note (in case it helps): The problem that I am trying to solve
does not require the use of weighted edges actually, I only need to
enforce some constrains, giving absolute priority to some (directed)
edges. I could just as well use Boolean flags instead of weights.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Xochellis