From: Markus Krosche (m.krosche_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 02:38:14

Hello together,

in my software I have to represent bipartite graphs, in my case petri
nets (two disjoint sets - the places and the transitions - and only
links between elements of the disjoint sets). I would like to use BGL
for this purpose, but I did not find a "nice" solution for this problem.

I am quit new to BGL and the only way I see is representing the two
types of vertices inside a vertex-property. A better way would be to
have two types of vertex properties, but I think this is not possible.

Is there anyone who has a solution or an idea for this kind of problem?

Thanks and best regards
Markus