From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-15 21:12:46

Rush Manbert wrote:
> My first post here, and this is going to sound so stupid...

Someone said something at some time about stupid questions ;-)

> I am running Mac OS version 10.3.8.
[...]
> The libraries that get created are: date_time, filesystem, program_options, regex, signals, test, and thread.
[...]
> (I assume the "skipping Boost.Python" error is nothing to worry about.
> I'm not using Python. I have no idea what "...found 2936 targets..."
> means.)

It's the number of "things" the build system figured it can build or use.

> Dis I miss something obvious? Does anyone have any suggestions for me so
> I can get the other libs built? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Didn't miss anything. That's all there is to build, except for python
and serialization of course. Everything else in Boost are either header
only libraries, or require some extra work to build. If you are
interested in using a specific library you should read it's
documentation to see if it needs to be built somehow.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything