From: Alex Makarenko (alexei_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-18 07:15:54

Thanks Daniel, you were spot on: I did have a compiled copy of boost 1.29 in
there.

Now to the bad news: demo.cpp compiles but does not link with what looks
like a thousand symbols missing (archives and serialization stuff).

Seems like i'm missing a library, but which one? and is it supposed to come
with the debian package? (I do have all the include files.) I looked but
couldn't find a dedicated package for just the serialization library.

There're three mentions of "libboost_serialization" in the archive of this
mailing list but not a single word in the current documentation (website or
local). Is there some chunk of documentation I'm thoroughly missing?

Thanks again, alex