From: Daher (dee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-18 08:58:48

First message so Hello everybody,

I've compiled and installed the boost library to my /usr/local folder
includes are in /usr/local/include/boost-1_32 and libraries are in
/usr/local/lib ...

now I'm trying to compile a project linked with the library correctly,
but I got a linker warning with gcc that say that stl version for the
program may conflect with the one that compiled boost... I didn't change
anything so I'm not sure about it... but when I try to run the result
executable it cannot find my
libboost_program_options-gcc.so.1.32.so.1.32 ... while this library is
shows up in the path... I also tried copying it to the current directory
and same result... find cannot be found is the message i got...

Daher