From: Mauricio Gomes (mg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-20 07:12:20

That's much better and it is a relief ! Thanks Aleksey.
Markus suggestion is good, I've made an honest effort but I really
could not find the page.

If you don't mind I still have one more question:
Do the code still needs a lot of workarounds for compilers problems or
the latest versions of the compilers have good compliance ?
1.32 report shows a good situation but I don't know if it reflects good
compilers compliance or boost developers heroic efforts to workaround
problems.

Thanks !
Mauricio Gomes
Pensar Digital
phone: 55-11-4121-6287
mobile: 55-11-8319-9610
http://pensardigital.com

On Apr 20, 2005, at 2:24 AM, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

Aleksey, it might be a good idea to put these links somewhere prominent
on the boost main page, maybe replacing the old regression reports.

Markus