From: Eyal Susser (eyal.susser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-05 09:05:15

Hi,
  I just downloaded the IOStreams library, soon to be included in
Boost. I needt to install it, so that all the includes will reside
wherever they should. I have bjam, but I must be doing something
wrong. I'm at the tired, frustrated stage where the documentation is
too cryptic. Could someone please explain how I use bjam? The docs
say bjam -sTOOLS=gcc my_target. What is "my_target"? Tried teh path
to the Jamfile, got an error saying no suitable files can be
found...please help, I'm really having a bad day here :(

Eyal.