From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-05 16:17:55

(responding to my own post)

[Brian Braatz Writes:]
Did some more peeking. Since I use outlook for everything (or the main
page's archive searching) I was not aware of this view
http://lists.boost.org/boost/2005/03/date.php

This speaks to what I was raising before. However it is not "in my face"
(I never noticed this view existed on the site before today).

I would like to amend my suggestion to be the following:

1- Formal link to the list on boost.org main page
2- Boost wiki links also a "first class citizen" link on the first page
        I.e. it goes from the BOTTOM of the page to the TOP- and it goes
from being "Unofficial" to being one if not the FIRST thing on the list

My suggestion would be to list the left pane like so:

        Boost Wiki
        Boost Mailing list (takes you to the lists view above)

        And then everything else

        Addtionally- I would add putting a link to the Wiki in the mail
(previously discussed) and at the top of the "archive view" link above.