From: Dave Steffen (dgsteffen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-05 19:38:09

Given that this is the user list and not the development list, it
might be inappropriate to ask about the FOREACH library, since it
hasn't gone into an official release yet. Feel free to point me to
the development list.

My question is fairly simple: I have a container that only provides
const_iterators; it's effectively "read-only" except to a small,
select group of classes.

Is there a way to tell the BOOST_FOREACH macro to use const_iterator
instead of iterator?

(Not a huge thing - I can add iterators to the class, or I can teach
FOREACH how to iterate over it as described in the docs. I'm just
wondering if I'm missing something...)

Thanks folks!!

Dave Steffen, Ph.D. "The only justification for our concepts and
Software Engineer IV systems of concepts is that they serve to
Numerica Corporation represent the complex of our experiences;
ph (970) 419-8343 x27 beyond this they have no legitimacy."
fax (970) 223-6797 -- Albert Einstein
dgsteffen_at_[hidden]