From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-16 22:20:49

If this is important to you, the most effective thing would be add your self
to those running tests on different platforms. That way you would get your
boost fixed up for your platform for "free". We would be interested as we
don't have a MIPS platform in the test suite. Much of boost code -
including the serializaton library - relies on correct implementation of
otherwise seldom used C++ features and the only way of dealing with it is to
test.

Robert Ramey