From: Kick Damien-DKICK1 (DKICK1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-19 09:22:59

John Maddock [john_at_[hidden]] wrote:

> Never heard of Tandem until you mentioned it, [...]

Well, I won't say you're lucky, but...

> [...] so if you're confused, don't ask us ! :-)

Yeah, I was afraid of that <wink>.

> > [...] Either way, unless someone else has already done this, then
> > I'll probably have to learn how to define a new toolset for Boost?

> Probably not: remember that most of Boost can be used as "headers
> only", so depending on which libraries you want to use, you may not
> need to build anything.

Well, except for invoking the work arounds for broken compilers.
Whatever the Tandem cross compiler for G06.15 may or may not be, it
definitely is not using the EDG front end. I have kind of been
assuming that these details were addresses by the toolset definition.
Looks like I should probably start with
<http://www.boost.org/libs/config/config.htm> and then root around in
other toolsets toolset definitions for example jamfiles?