From: Walter Fettich (walter.fettich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-20 10:22:12

Hello

I'm having a problem when using shared pointers in Embedded Visual C++ .Net STLPort.

When trying to compile I always get the error
'bad_alloc' : is not a member of 'stlp_std'
in the file boost/detail/shared_count.hpp

Do you know of any solution or what I can do to fix it?

The macro BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS is defined.

Is it a problem in STLPort or Boost?

If I remove the namespace identifier then I get an "undeclarer identifier" error.

If anyone has a working example of using STLPort and Boost shared pointers with Embedded Visual C++ 4 please post it.

Thank You.