From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 08:06:58

Hi,

I'm looking at using Boost Test as a means to carry out unit tests and
wondered if there is a guard for assertions like there is for
exception handling to say, "this test should assert()", fail if it
does not.

This would be really handy, especially if it was available in the Auto
unit tests:

BOOST_AUTO_UNIT_TEST_SHOULD_ASSERT( object_calls_assert )
{
        myobject foo;
        foo.callAssert();
}

or something similar.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |