From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-27 11:33:31

Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Leon Mergen wrote:
> > some companies actually require their employees to include
> > such a disclaimer in their sig.
>
> I'm aware of that. Usually I would ignore it but this particular
> sentence goes beyond the normal nonsense.

I find all such disclaimers silly and just an indication of a company
which hasn't really bothered to understand what protection of
confidential information and liability protection really is.

Suggestion to all those in this list, and other Boost lists, that have
such company disclaimers: Use the Gmane news interface to post and you
wont get those silly disclaimers added.

http://gmane.org/
Gmane -- Mail To News And Back Again

--