From: Jasper, Alexander (alexander.jasper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 07:32:42

Hi!

maybe s.th. can be told from the bjam output while building dsate_time. I've attached the output to my previous post. Does it look the some as yours? Or are significant differences that might somehow indicate why I don't have the release mode libs. I've not seen any obvious error messages in there, though.

It would be nice if s.o. compared that stuff.

Thanks again

Alex

oc/html/date_time/details.html#date_time.buildinfo

> I'm afraid I don't have any other suggestions...

I'm not sure if it is relevant but I've just rebuilt the last cvs
update and the full set of libboost-date_time* libs is built for
vc-7_1 without STLPort. And I had problems building and using
boost::date_time without /Zc:wchar_t switch. Still, it's a great
and useful lib!

--
Serge