From: Jasper, Alexander (alexander.jasper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 09:59:26

Hi Bart!

thanks *a lot". I tried it right away and it worked. I think this something that should be included in the new documentation dealing with stlport, that Jeff posted.
W/o this the release binaries do not get build if one uses the procedure outlines there.

BTW: great speedup compared to debug version.

kind regards

Alex