From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 07:47:40

Thanks for your answer Ben.

Apachies offer a search through the mailing lists, which is very useful. I think, I will search
using google, which can be practical. One only needs to add the website url at google with the
specification where to search as addititional parameter, e.g.

regex multibyte site:http://lists.boost.org/boost-users

Thanks for your help, again.

Ovanes.