From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-22 18:11:12

Edward Diener wrote:

> I do not believe that Bcb6 was tested using the SPIRIT_ROOT technique
> or else the test would have shown the same problem which I have
> discovered.

I can't tell you for a fact I test bcb 5.64 and bcb 5.51 regularly - in fact
I'm doing it on my own machine as we speak !!.

However, we might get different results for a couple of reasons.

a) I'm using spirit 1.61 for this. I doubt this is an issue but its possble
it might have an impact. (now that I think about it, I didn't realize there
was a later version than 1.61. Using this might fix my problem with borland
5.51 - all the libraries build but the XML tests fail.

b) My command line might be different.

Anyway - I'm glad you're off and running.

Robert Ramey