From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-22 18:50:05

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>

>>I do not believe that Bcb6 was tested using the SPIRIT_ROOT technique
>>or else the test would have shown the same problem which I have
>>discovered.
>

> I can't tell you for a fact I test bcb 5.64 and bcb 5.51 regularly - in fact
> I'm doing it on my own machine as we speak !!.
>
> However, we might get different results for a couple of reasons.
>
> a) I'm using spirit 1.61 for this. I doubt this is an issue but its possble
> it might have an impact. (now that I think about it, I didn't realize there
> was a later version than 1.61. Using this might fix my problem with borland
> 5.51 - all the libraries build but the XML tests fail.
>
> b) My command line might be different.

If you are not compiling anything from the Boost root directory the error will
not show up. If you try to build Boost libraries, and naturally start in the
Boost root directory as specified in the Build instructions, the error should
most certainly show up. I doubt if it has anything to do with Spirit 1.6.1
versus Spirit 1.6.2 unless the Spirit developers changed the header file
includes to the erroneous form from Spirit 1.6.1 to Spirit 1.6.2 for some arcane
reason.