From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 11:04:45

"Merrill Cornish" <merrill.cornish_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Gennadi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> I had reduced the failing test to a single BOOST_MESSAGE() macro call to
> simplify the error output. (All of the regex stuff links fine with the
> DLL.) When I
> try linking my entire test file, *ALL* of the unresolved references
> involve test_tools::tt_detail::... It's as if just the test tool details
> weren't created.

That's really strange. I don;t really know what could be causing this.

> I have tried rebuilding the entire Boost library with
>
> bjam -sTOOLS=mingw -sMINGW_IMPLEMENTATION_DIR=E:\MinGW stage

Try rebuilding only Boost.Test library from libs/test/build directory
 bjam -sTOOLS=mingw -sMINGW_IMPLEMENTATION_DIR="E:\MinGW stage"
boost_unit_test_framework

> (I may have mis-remembered the exact name for the implementation
> directory, but I got it right.) This time I captured the output. There
> were error message about the serialization library because of wide
> characters, but no complaints about any of the others. The rebuilt
> library gives the same errors.
>
> I would certainly like to use the Boost test library, but for the moment,
> I'm going to have to go back to implementing it myself.

Another option could be to use included components from boost/test/included

> Merrill

Gennadiy