From: Sean Rohead (sean.rohead_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 14:36:50

I'm even more confused after looking at the URL and test file you
suggested. All of the examples in those documents require you to
explicitly construct and provide a time zone using a name or an offset
from UTC. I don't want to have to hardcode a timezone in my program --
I just want to use whatever time zone that the user has configured on
their computer. The c_local_adjustor did this for me in 1.32 (although
as noted in my original email, it only solves half of the problem).
Perhaps I missed something in the URL you sent, but I didn't see
anything in there which simply uses the timezone in use on the local
machine.

Thanks,

Sean