From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-03 01:57:56

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:46:52 -0400, Beman Dawes wrote
> "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>

> Boost.Filesystem is also going to have a lot of trouble with those
> compilers. Same reason - TR2 proposal code just isn't going to work
> without enable_if and other modern techniques.
>
> I'm going to try to provide support for narrow strings only, but
> even that will be a battle.

Well, I'll keep saying it: I think Boost developers have better things to do
with their time than fight these old relics. It might be different if there
were and big supply of developers and no important work left to do. I'd much
rather see us devote time to helping along a network or database library (or a
bunch of other worthy things).

Jeff