From: Christopher Hunt (huntc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 23:44:59

Hi Rene/Peter,

I'm happy to report that 1.33rc1 solves the EXC_BAD_ACCESS problem I
was having on Mac OS X and does not require me to ensure that
boost/config.hpp is included prior to any Carbon includes.

Misc. comments on the build:
(i) There are a lot of warnings re. "use of `long double' type; its
size may change in a future release". May I suggest either fixing the
problem or disabling the warning for gcc using the -Wno-long-double.
Personally I dislike seeing any warnings come up as a user of boost or
any other library. As a user, I'm only really interested in errors.
Perhaps there should be a "developer" build option that shows warnings
which is not the default.
(ii) The following was reported duing my build (I'm installing
alongside 1.32) - is this ok?
...failed updating 22 targets...
...skipped 26 targets...
...updated 4318 targets...

I'll continue using 1.33rc1 to see if anything else comes up. Thanks
for a great library and please let me know if there is anything else I
can do for you guys.

Cheers,
-C