Boost Users :
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-07 12:19:57
Its not that critical. I would only want to do it if things were delayed
anyway. So I won't check it in.
Douglas Gregor wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2005, at 11:56 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:
>> Good call.
>> Doug, I would like to check in the fix for this into RC_1_33_0 . I'm
>> testing on my own setup here. Unfortunately, I don't have CW here
>> and there
>> is a tiny chance that there could be some surprise if I check it in.
>> May I
>> do this?
> Is it critical? I've just rolled RC2, and we'll have to push that back
> to Monday afternoon to accommodate this fix.
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net