From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-07 12:21:59

Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> I just happened to open Konqueror to the root of a recent boost CVS,
> and discovered an HTML file with some information I've never seen
> before. Among that information was a link to the Boost.Iostreams
> library. I don't see any reference to it on the Boost homepage, and
> when I searched the site I didn't find much there. But I've found it
> elsewhere on the Internet. I'm confused as to the status of the
> library. Is it a continuing project? I sure hope so.

Boost.Iostreams was accepted almost a year ago (can it be that long?) but will
make its first official appearance as part of Boost in the 1.33 release -- any
day now.

You can view the docs here:

http://boost-consulting.com/boost/libs/iostreams

(this version of the documentation contains some mistakes which have been
corrected in the release branch)

Thanks for your interest!

Jonathan