From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-10 00:58:46

Robert Ramey wrote:

> Richard Jennings wrote:
>> I have found that the requirement that no serialization headers can be
>> included before any archive headers means that you have to be careful
>> which serialization headers you include in your class headers and
>> indeed in what order you include them.
>
> It is my intention that this issue be addressed with the simple rule:
>
> "all headers from the serialization directory should follow and headers
> from the archive directory"
>
> I believe that this rule should be very easy to follow.

You keep on making this statement, which is simply false. We've discussed
this with you on the boost ml, and in the end result you've told that I
should drop my design practice of including my headers first in
implementation files, before any system and boost headers. That's basically
a global change in style, and not so "easy to follow".

- Volodya