From: Mike Gibson (megibson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 12:47:32

On 8/15/05, Mike Gibson <megibson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Seems that if I build with INTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET=vc-7_1 things seem
> to work. Now the only thing that doesn't build is the debug version
> of date-time. I'm working on that one.
>
> Mike Gibson
> megibson_at_[hidden]

This problem is fixed by rebuilding.

The take home message is that if you're using Intel, then you should
make sure that INTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET is set correctly. I also had
to make sure that INTEL_PATH was set correctly. The current code for
figureing it out doesn't seem to work too well.

I would like to add this information to the documentation for the next
release, but haven't been able to find the process for contributions
to documentation. What is it?

Mike Gibson
megibson_at_[hidden]