From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-20 11:26:50

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:47:32 -0600, Mike Gibson wrote
> On 8/15/05, Mike Gibson <megibson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Seems that if I build with INTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET=vc-7_1 things seem
> > to work. Now the only thing that doesn't build is the debug version
> > of date-time. I'm working on that one.
> >
> > Mike Gibson
> > megibson_at_[hidden]
>
> This problem is fixed by rebuilding.
>
> The take home message is that if you're using Intel, then you should
> make sure that INTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET is set correctly. I also had
> to make sure that INTEL_PATH was set correctly. The current code for
> figureing it out doesn't seem to work too well.
>
> I would like to add this information to the documentation for the
> next release, but haven't been able to find the process for contributions
> to documentation. What is it?

Probably the best way is to create a patch for the file/files and post it on
the developer list. I notice we don't have specific guidance on how to do
this on the web-page. If this is boost.build thing you might want to post is
on the boost.build list. See http://www.boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#projects

HTH,

Jeff