From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 04:12:51

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck_at_[hidden]> [2005.08.15.0851 +0200]:
> I would appreciate feedback and testing. I will upload the library
> to Debian unstable sometime this week.

Please do not forget to link against libpthread since I package the
multithreaded version of Boost.Log. The next update of the package
will have this info in README.Debian.

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck_at_[hidden]>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"memory is like an orgasm.
 it's a lot better
 if you don't have to fake it."
                          -- seymour cray commenting on virtual memory

"but virtual memory still gets the job done."
                                                                 -- gr