From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 01:51:07

Dear boosters,

Even though not yet official, I've made Debian packages of John
Torjo's Boost.Log library, which has been submitted and is under
review at the moment.

You can find these packages here:

  http://debian.madduck.net/~madduck/packages/stage/libboost-log/

or install libboost-log-dev directly by including the following line
in your /etc/apt/sources.list and the `apt-get update`-ing:

  deb http://debian.madduck.net ~madduck/packages/stage/libboost-log/
  deb-src http://debian.madduck.net ~madduck/packages/stage/libboost-log/

Note /usr/lib/libboost_log.a is a symlink to libboost_log-gcc-mt-s.a
in this package, and no other .a files are provided. That is to say
that we make multi-threaded libraries the default in Debian boost.

Also, because the library is not yet official, I only provide the
static libraries, no shared objects (to guard against ABI/SONAME
nightmares).

I would appreciate feedback and testing. I will upload the library
to Debian unstable sometime this week.

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck_at_[hidden]>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"the problem with america is stupidity. i'm not saying there should
 be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take
 the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve
 itself?"
                                                      -- seen on irc