From: ??? (useradd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-04 10:20:32

But if the boost library and dll compiled with no version suffix of the end
of the file, when I use the vc71 to compile the code with MACRO "
BOOST_WHATEVER_DYN_LINK" , "BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK", "BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC", the
Automatic Linking on Windows feature can not work, I also want to know how
to solve this problem if I do not want to version suffix?