From: Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-09-14 05:42:28

Dear All,

A long time ago, I came here--to the Boost developers and Boost users
mailing lists--asking for help with reviewing a book about the Boost
libraries. Your response was fantastic.

Back then, I concluded my email with saying thanks to all Boosters; for the
libraries, the ideas, the research, the discussions, and the enthusiasm.
Today, when the book is finally shipping, I'd like to extend that thank you
to the Boosters who helped make "Beyond the C++ Standard Library" reality.
Beman Dawes, Rob Stewart, David Abrahams, Aleksey Gurtovoy, David Brownell,
Douglas Gregor, Duane Murphy, Eric Friedman, Eric Niebler, Fernando
Cacciola, Frank Griswold, Jaakko Järvi, James Curran, Jeremy Siek, John
Maddock, Kevlin Henney, Michiel Salters, Paul Grenyer, Peter Dimov, Phil
Boyd, Ronald Garcia, Thorsten Ottosen, Tommy Svensson, and Vladimir Prus;
thank you all so much!

I sincerely hope that I am giving something back to the amazing Boost
community through this book.

Best regards,
Björn Karlsson