From: Giulio Veronesi (giulio_veronesi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-17 01:40:39

Hi,

Thank you very much. I've just tried to use your implementation but I've
some problems. What version of BGA are you using? I'm using version
1_33_0 but I can locate boost/io/format/std/pair.hpp that you include in
your k_shortest.hpp (line 20).

Because it is very important for me an implementation of this algorithm,
I'm ready to change BGL version if it is necessary.

Thanks a lot,
Maurizio