From: Nicola Vitacolonna (vitacolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-18 12:57:22

Thank you! Actually, boost::array is an unfortunate choice, as it
does not model a Sequence. But I have successfully built a vertex
list out of std::deque. Which has suggested me a couple of more
questions:

1) I should also overload iterator_stability() for my container,
shouldn't I?

2) I did a quick test: adding vertices to a graph (adjacency_list)
whose vertex list is implemented as a deque turns out to be faster
than adding vertices to a vector-based (or even a list-based) graph.
Why isn't there any "dequeS" tag in BGL?

Regards

Nicola