From: Pyush Agrawal (pyush.agrawal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-26 18:06:33

I had tried putting 'const' in the save function header. The code
compilation fails with "boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<x>" at the
"save_override" function in "basic_xml_oarchive.hpp".

I tried "BOOST_SERIALIZATION_BASE_OBJECT_NVP(obj)" and
"boost::serialization::base_object< <base<T> >(obj)" and I am not able to
compile the source code. Base object serialization macros are not able to
deduce the template argument list.

Pyush