From: Pyush Agrawal (pyush.agrawal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-26 13:17:07

Hi,
I am relatively a new to Boost serialization classes. I am trying to
serialize a derived template class.

template<class T> class base {};
tempate<class T> class derived : public base<T> {};

I am trying to serialize 'derived' and have tried many different things. I
am unable to serialize the inherited template classes.
For some reason the code calls
(1) 'derived::Serialize'
(2) 'base::Save'
and never executes 'derived:: Save' and doesnot serialize the 'derived'
object properly.

I am attaching the source code (SerializeTemplates.cpp) and the output(
output.txt) of the program.
I am using MSVC7.1, debug mode, Boost 1.33, Spirit 1.8
It will be great, if somebody could point out what I am doing wrong.
Thanks,
Pyush