From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 14:30:53

IMHO as a complete newcomer to Boost I was also keen to find out this
information. If, like me, you are having trouble building the libraries,
it's good to know that there is still a lot of very useful stuff in the
headers alone.

A note in the "Getting Started" section listing the libraries that need
building, and saying that everthing else only requires the appropriate
headers to be included might help encourage in a few extra users to put a
toe in the water.

Regards
Jim Douglas