From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-30 10:23:38

Jim Douglas wrote:
> I have checked out this branch already. It does seem to be better behaved
> than release 1.33.0, but is a long way from perfect.

But at least it's past the initial everything breaks stage :-) And at
minimum the iostreams library compiles (but without the bzip support).

> Where did the
> motivation for QNX support come from? Are you tasked to implement it?

I was working on it for a short time but the commercial motivation ran
out :-(

> Hmmm. QCC/qcc are not staight substitutes for g++/gcc. Some of the
> parameters are the same, but many e.g -W require a 'pass-through' prefix. It
> can get messy... I'll take a close look.

OK. There where also some changes to the gcc toolset itself. But I guess
there may be others needed depending on the type of build.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything