From: Piyush Kapadia (piyush.kapadia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-21 08:35:16

Thanks for very prompt response on the subject.
It worked, and it shows as following tag -
 <AA class_id="0" tracking_level="0" version="0">
<base class_id="1" tracking_level="0" version="0">
<vec>
<count>2</count>
<item>12</item>
<item>34</item>
</vec>
</base>
<hmap class_id="3" tracking_level="0" version="0">
<count>2</count>
<item class_id="4" tracking_level="0" version="0">
<first>First</first>
<second>12</second>
</item>
<item>
<first>Second</first>
<second>34</second>
</item>
</hmap>
</AA>

*However two issues persists related to XML -*
1. When xml out put file opened on Internet Explorer it results in following
legitimate error -

The following tags were not closed: boost_serialization. Error processing
resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/piyus...

 Some how it failes to write </boost_serialization> at the end of the file,
I don't know why ???

I have included test code and I am using VC 7.
 2. Only Base class is using correct generic name as it is supplied via
make_nvp function, however all other tags are the name of variables for
example enclosing derived class is AA instead of derived as tag, how can we
change that to show as derived(just like base) instead of AA or hmap(should
be std::map) ???