From: Bart (bartmann.nsd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-21 08:42:39

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:40:58 -0200, Renan Polo Montebelo wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> In fact, I'm using Automatic Linking on Windows (http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started.html#auto-link).
> And I'm sure it's linking because I tested it with # define BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC.
>
> And if I don't use boost::gregorian::from_string(), things work fine.
>
> Thanks for your reply,
> Renan.

I sent a reply yesterday that never made it to the list, so I apologize if
this ends up as a double post...

What happens when you try to build without using the Automatic Linking?

I believe gcc does not utilize automatic linking. And if memory serves,
vc++ requires a path to the lib directory even when auto linking is
enabled.

I'm not familiar with the borland command syntax, but are you specifying
where it should look for the library?

Bart