From: Renan Polo Montebelo (renan_polo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-23 13:23:39

Thanks for all the replies and sorry for my slow response. You're all very kind.

After several tests, the problem is clearly the Borland C++ 5.5.1 Compiler.
Everything works fine in GCC, even under Cygwin.

The problem may be the compiler itself or the Build Jam for the Borland compiler(several compiling errors).
Well, in any case I'm switching to GCC definitely.

Thank you again,
Renan.