From: Jeffrey Holle (jeffreyholle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 08:32:46

I am using boost 1.33.0.

I'm the guy who is working with spanning trees.

I've decided that two graphs are in order.

1. The data graph, of type Graph, is bidirectional.
2. The tree graph, of type Tree, is undirectional.

Tree is undirectional because this is the only way that I get expected results
from a dfs.

However, the direction of the associated edge needs to be recorded as a property
in the Tree graph. I'm having difficulty in initializing this property.

The problem is that when I create the spanning tree, all I have is an
Graph::edge_descriptor. I find that an edge will always be in the target
vertex's in_edges container, and in the source vertex's out_edges container.

This don't allow identification of the edge direction.

Am I missing something?