From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 15:01:02

On Oct 24, 2005, at 8:32 AM, Jeffrey Holle wrote:

> I am using boost 1.33.0.
>
> I'm the guy who is working with spanning trees.
> [snip]
> The problem is that when I create the spanning tree, all I have is an
> Graph::edge_descriptor. I find that an edge will always be in the
> target
> vertex's in_edges container, and in the source vertex's out_edges
> container.

For a directed (or bidirectional) graph, all edges go from source(e,
g) to target(e, g). It's only ambiguous for undirected graphs.
However, I think we may be having a clash of terminology that's
confusing me. Could you sketch out the code and data structures
you're using to build this Tree, so I can give a more detailed response?

     Doug